Why choose Hydro Scrub for your exterior building cleaning and power washing needs? Simply stated, we are power washing specialists. Power washing is not an after-thought or sideline
service to Hydro Scrub... it is what we do. Power washing, with a focus on exterior building cleaning and house washing, is our profession!
Hydro Scrub has been providing high quality, cost-effective, reliable, environmentally conscious professional mobile power wash services to the Lehigh Valley
and surrounding areas since 1997. We are seasoned washing professionals, operating commercial equipment...not some weekend warriors who do this for spending cash. We don't landscape, trim
trees, fix roofs, install kitchens and then pressure wash when times are slow. We wash full time! Unlike many pressure washing firms, we’ve been here for 15 plus years and we plan on
being here in the future.
What we offer...
- Excellence in customer service. Without customers, we would not be here. We will do everything we can to make your experience with us
smooth and pleasant. There is no greater satisfaction than arriving at a customer's address and being able to greet them by first name... something which is established after years of repeat
- Our pledge... if it’s not right, we’ll make it right!
- We are certified and use only professional grade products, such as Ready Products, Wolman's, Sherwin Williams, Armstrong Clarke, L&M Construction Chemicals, and TechniSeal.
- Large service area. We routinely serve Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and the surrounding areas of the Lehigh Valley, since 1997.
- No surprises on our work. We’ll ask you what your project expectations are BEFORE we submit our proposal and explain whether they are
realistic given the nature and condition of the item(s) you want cleaned. If your goals can’t be met for some reason, we’ll explain why. There will not be any surprises.
- Timely and ready service. We’ll do everything we can to show up on-time, as-scheduled and be ready to go when we arrive. If we know you
are expecting us at a certain time and we get delayed for some reason, we will call to let you know. It is an extreme rarity that we do not meet our scheduled appointment
- Net 15 day payment terms... unless your project requires special order materials which we do not stock, there is no payment upfront, no 25% or 50%
down, and we do NOT require full payment immediately upon completion unless you elect such to receive a discount for cash payments (please see our
payment options for details). You always have the option of a full 15 days before submitting your payment.
- References and photographs of our work are available. All photographs in our photo galleries are from
our projects… not taken from the internet or from some other “stock photo” professional source. The camera work may not be professional, but they are truthful.
- Multi-Neighbor Discounts. Get an adjacent / close proximity neighbor(s) to have work done the same day as you and you both save money!
At a minimum, this is a $35 saving for each of you.
- $25 Cash Back Referrals. We will reward you with $25 for for each and every new customer you refer to us
after we complete your service....for life!